Terms and Conditions
Read this policy carefully to understand Startklap’s practices related to your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you do not accept that we process your data in the manner detailed in this Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
The Controller of your Data
Startklap will deal with the Irish Office of the Data Protection Commissioner as the Lead Supervisory Authority for regulating all data protection matters within the organisation. At Startklap, we guarantee that all data you send us is processed fairly and lawfully and with due skill and care. We will also guarantee the data you submit is solely used in accordance with the purposes as set out in this policy.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
Startklap collects and uses your personal information to perform the match between you and volunteering opportunities, increase employee engagement, and for recruitment functions/services you have requested. We will collect personal data, which generally consists of your name, contact details, and other information contained in your CV, or that you included in your application with Startklap. Startklap will confirm your consent for us to hold your personal information before it is stored and processed. The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, used, and disclosed by Startklap to:
- Evaluate data about you against volunteering vacancies to determine which may be suitable for you.
- In line with the nature of our software’s service, your data is stored on our database with your consent, with the purpose to provide analytics to your company internally, as well as for Startklap to use internally for the development of products.
- With your permission, send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies or to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have. When your information is sent to a client, you are automatically notified by email and informed of which client it has been shared with and for what specific purpose, so you know where your data has been submitted and stored.
- Allows you to submit your CV to apply online for jobs.
- Communicate with you about relevant job opportunities and provide career guidance and support.
- Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose to third parties, in relation to any detection of crime and collection of taxes or duties to comply with any applicable law and court orders.
- Third-parties where we or our clients have engaged them to deliver requested services. These may include references, qualifications, criminal reference checking services and/or psychometric evaluation or skill tests. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline. For people employed by Startklap, additional personal information is required to facilitate employment, compliance, and payment services, such as bank account details, national identification numbers and visa details. This data will only be held for as long as it is required to provide such employment services and will be deleted once your employment has ceased and data is not required for any other legal purposes.
This list is not exhaustive and we may seek to process, use, or disclose your information for any other purpose, which has not been listed above always with your explicit consent.
Who Can Access your Data?
The information that you provided to us may be made available to personnel working in Startklap, our affiliate companies, our clients, and the third parties as set out above. Your personal data is wholly stored and processed within the European Economic Area.
Existing Data Information with Startklap
We will use our best endeavours to guarantee all Personal Data submitted to us is maintained and up to date. However, it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is current.
Where we currently hold personal information about you, you may at any time request that we modify, update, erase, or provide a copy of this information to you. We will also provide an annual reminder for you to update this data or request your data be removed. All such deletions and updates should be sent to email@example.com from the email address on record. These amendments will be actioned within one week and you will receive confirmation when it is completed. We may only refuse your request where we are legally obliged to do so. Where your request has been refused, we will provide you with reasons for this refusal. We will then hold such data for only as long as it is necessary and required by law.
Security of your Personal Information
We are committed to the protection of Personal Information submitted to us. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. While Startklap takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. The possibility exist